Victoria Group fosters responsible business practices through its:
- Relations with suppliers and the primary agricultural sector
- Quality of products and production procedures
- Relation towards the environment
- Relations towards local communities and society in general
- Relation towards employees
As a leader in the agricultural industry, the company’s imperative has been to focus on the constant improvement of production procedures and to preserve the high quality of its products. Through its concern for domestic consumers, and also for more than 50 export markets that Victoria Group covers, the company is continuously investing in quality control and certification of its products. Food, medical and other products go through strict controls with regard to all ingredients and production technology, and quality confirmation is provided by certificates such as GMP+, IFS, ISO, HACCP, HALAL, KOSHER and many others.